Nowadays, a large number of mobile services offer great opportunities of connecting anything at anytime for human beings, e.g., mobile social services, crowdsourcing, crowdsensing, mobile searching, wearable services, mobile robots, etc. The fifth-generation (5G) is emerging as a promising solution to meet the requirements of explosive data traffic in future wireless and mobile communications. The opportunities and challenges of 5G rapidly gain great attention from academics, industries, and governments.
The 3rd EAI International Conference on 5G for Future Wireless Networks (5GN 2020), which will be held in Tianjin, P. R. China, encourages innovative papers that advance the state-of-the-art and practical applications of 5G technologies. Similar to the previous version of this conference, the goal of 5GN 2020 is to further gather research contributions that address the major opportunities and challenges in novel 5G air interfaces, 5G spectrum, 5G networking architectures and techniques, 5G driven modern network systems, etc., with emphasis on both new analytical outcomes and novel application scenarios. We encourage prospective authors to submit their original, unpublished work.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Non-orthogonal multiple access techniques in 5G Networks
- Cognitive radio in 5G Networks
- Channel modeling in 5G Networks
- D2D in 5G Networks
- Performance analysis in 5G Networks
- Cloud/CRAN-based 5G Networks
- Small Cells in 5G Networks
- Game theory in 5G Networks
- Software defined networks in 5G Networks
- Heterogeneous Networks in 5G Networks
- 5G Ultra Dense Networks
- Self organizing Networks in 5G Networks
- Network Function Virtualization in 5G Networks
- Backhaul/fronthaul in 5G Networks
- Resource allocation in 5G Networks
- Big data in 5G Networks
- Security and privacy in 5G Networks
- Massive MIMO in 5G Networks
- IoT in 5G Networks
- Energy Harvesting in 5G Networks
- Radio Resource Management in 5G Networks
- Caching in 5G Networks
- Unlicensed Spectrum (LTE-U) in 5G Networks
- Network slicing in 5G Networks
- Full duplex techniques in 5G Networks
- MmWave techniques in 5G Networks
- Other topics (PHY layer, MAC layer, Network layer) in 5G Networks
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
1 October 2019
20 November 2019
20 December 2019
Start of Conference
20 March 2020
End of Conference
22 March 2020